Prints On Canvas

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stash Faves: Echo Park


Hello Ladies!
Today I wanted to share some of my recent Stash Faves that I received with my August kit.
I was lucky enough to get several pieces from Echo Park's Splash collection, and I couldn't believe how darn cute they were.
Obviously, the collection has a summery, pool & beach theme, but it's uses extend far beyond summer pages. The line is perfect for kids, celebrations, & other happy layouts.
I pretty much fell in love with the cardstock alpha stickers.
Initially, I wasn't so sure about the font, but once I slapped them down on my card it was love at first sight.
Seriously.


Here's some of my creations with this adorable line.

Don't Be a Crab Card (Inside reads: Be Glad)


Pool Attitude.
Lovin' those cardstock stickers and how sturdy they are. I used pop dots to raise several of them without any issue.

Googly Eyes.
I loved the beach ball paper, but found it a little overwhelming to use as a background on this layout. Instead, I opted for cutting some of the "balls" out, and using them in clusters.


I hope you enjoyed this Stash Faves post!

Happy Scrappin' until next time :)

Kristin

0 comments: