Prints On Canvas

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Easy Canvas Prints

I was contacted by Easy Canvas Prints this month and asked to try their service.

This is something I've been toying with so the timing was perfect.  I'm working on creating photo walls throughout the house.  Each cluster will be something different.  ie Family, vacations, random photos.....

I ordered my canvas a couple of weeks ago and received it shortly after.  Their prices are great and their shipping is awesome.

Before I show you the canvas, let me tell you how easy their site is to use.  It literally took me less than 10 minutes to order this.  I toyed around with their many options before settling on what I did.

I couldn't be happier.




Please excuse the bad lighting.  There hasn't been a lot of sun here lately.

For now, this is hung behind the dining room table but when my dad comes home for Thanksgiving in November, this will be his birthday present.  I decided to gift it to him since this was his favorite shot from the 700 I took on on our trip to Calgary this past July.  It will look great hanging up in his empty apartment or office.

(My dad is on assignment in Calgary for the next couple of years.)

But because I still have the idea for several photo walls, I had to order more of these.  My second experience was just as great as the first.

So what are you waiting for?  Give them a try.  The canvases make the pictures look like a high quality painting.

Want to save?  Check out their Facebook Page.  Fan them to get all kinds of specials when ordering.  Free shipping, BOGO and more!

0 comments: