Prints On Canvas

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stash faves: Echo Park Paper

Sunshine canvas

Hi! It's Yvonne! I knew I wanted to create something fun on canvas when I received my Echo Park goodies in the mail.

The base is a 7 X 9 canvas. I painted the background with some Ranger Distress Stains and then created my little scene with a combination of fussy-cut patterned paper, stickers and buttons! :)



Aren't these yummy? I was so inspired after the canvas I made some tags....


And some layouts...

 


A little mini...


What fun stuff have you done with Echo Park Papers? Share them in the gallery! :)

1 comments:

Emily D. said...

You blew that canvas out of the water!!! Love love love!! And every last one of your projects totally rocks!!! Now I want to go pull out some of my Echo Park papers!!