Okay, the semi-annual Steal Our Stash (S.O.S.) sale begins today!
It just so happens to be Cyber Monday and you know online merchants will be practically giving away products.
Are you dying to hear what deals we have for you?
- Save 25% off your ENTIRE order when you enter coupon code SAVEME25 during checkout. Thats 25% off all new arrivals and an additional 25% off our already low sale prices. - FREE shipping on all US orders. International customers, the shipping rates have been slashed in half so you pay less! - Free gift with every order placed today. (Yes, you can place multiple orders. Please note in the NOTES section that you have multiple orders so we know to combine them.) - Orders totaling $50.00 or more still receive $5.00 in Stash Cash to use on your next order with us.
For all new customers, our semi-annual Steal Our Stash sale starts today. Stop by the Blog every Monday to see what the current markdowns are. We're cleaning house to get ready for CHA. Each week, we'll mark down newer products to 25% off. This is Week 1 and the following items have been added to the SALE section of the store:
Elles Studio Summer Release - 25% off American Crafts Ribbon - 25% off Scenic Route Garden Grove - 25% off Scenic Route chipboard embellishments - 25% off Prima Pebbles - 25% off Prima Stamps - 25% off Prima Penny and Fairyring Flowers - 25% off
There are low quantities remaining on a lot of these items.
Cyber Monday coupon is good for one day only! November 30th is the day to shop!
The Holidays are just around the corner so here is an easy sketch to help you get those 4x6 Holiday photos scrapped. The new My Minds Eye Christmas line would be perfect for it because of the cute die cut shapes. Can't wait to see what you do with it!
If you are like me than you too are hesitant to stamp directly on your projects. I am always afraid I will mess it up or won't like it. So do what I do and cut out your stamped images. This way you know you will be happy with them before you use them and it gives you a chance to jazz them up! Steps:
Stamp your favorite images on white/cream cardstock scraps.
Add Stickles directly over top of stamped images, doodle on them or add dots
Let dry and then cut around edges
Or leave plain and then cut out
Add your favorites to projects using Pop dots
For these tags I used the Pink Paislee To/From stamp and their Snowflake stamp. I added iridescent Stickles directly over the blue ink. It added a fun glittery effect but yet you could still see the stamped image.
For the card I used the Pink Paislee Christmas tree stamp then added red Stickles for ornaments and then created the tag using their Do Not Open till Christmas stamp.
For the gift bags I added cut out stamped Pink Paislee snowflakes that were coated with iridescent Stickles.
We've gone through ALL of our inventory and marked down almost everything. Thats right! 75% of the store is on sale. Everything except the new CHA arrivals are now on sale - marked down 25-75% off! A lot of items are very low in stock so don't hesitate! There is no coupon code needed, the prices listed reflect the sale price. Paper as low as 18 cents!
Look for reduced prices on your favorite manufacturers:
Basic Grey Prima Making Memories Bella Blvd Collage Press Cosmo Cricket Fancy Pants Glitz Graphic 45 Jenni Bowlin Lily Bee Maya Road My Minds Eye October Afternoon Pink Paislee Rose Moka
AND MORE!! We've loaded the SALE section of the store with more amazing goodies at reduced prices.
There are a lot of papers with very low quantities.
This is just the beginning. With CHA right around the corner, the semi-annual Steal Our Stash (S.O.S.) sale will start soon.
2010 is an exciting year for us. We have a lot of changes in store for you so make sure you're signed up to receive all of our updates. We're on Facebook and we send out a Newsletter several times a month.
2010 also marks our 3rd year in business. And what an exciting three years its been!
So do you want to design for us? We're looking for 5 fresh faces to join us in 2010.
The Search begins now. Read below to find out what you need to do to apply for the team. Please make sure you include everything required in your entry. Deadline to apply is December 15th, 2009 Midnight PST.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Full Name
2. Country of residence
3. Favorite manufacturers
4. Blog Address
5. Websites/Online communities you are involved with
6. Are you currently on any design teams? Does your other team allow you to be on this team at the same time?
7. Why do you want to design for us? What sets your work apart from everyone else?
8.How long have you been scrapping?
(please note: we will accept people that design for other stores, manufacturers etc. These are just generic questions to help us get to know you better.).
You will also need to attach 3 layouts, 1 card and 1 altered project to the email. Please list the items/techniques that you used. These items do NOT need to be items we sell and can be from any manufacturer. Altered project can be a mini album or altered art.
Your emails should contain all of the above information.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Duties as a 2010 Stash Designer:
1. Must be able to complete a minimum of 5 layouts/cards and 1 altered project each month.
2. Be able to upload projects by the deadlines each month.
3. Write articles on tips, techniques or anything scrapbook related each month for the blog and/or Facebook.
4. Praise customers layouts in the customer gallery.
5. Participate in challenges, sketches etc. You will be required to 'host' at least one challenge during your term.
6. Internationals are allowed to enter.
7. Advertise and promote the store.
1. You receive store credit for all of the projects you upload each month.
2. You also receive a discount for shopping in the store. Any items you purchase will be shipped free with your kit.
3. Term lasts 6 months. January - June and July - December.
4. Once you have been chosen, we will email you the full details, exact discounts and duties.
Good luck and we can't wait to see everyone's work!