Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Simple, yet lovely greetings

Two Scoops Tuesday is back!  Watch for another post coming this afternoon.  :)

I am sure you've heard me go on and on about how I'm not a card maker. Soon, I'm going to have to give up that argument with all of the cards I make these days. Maybe I'll have to just switch my story to I'm not a very good card maker. Or card making is not my specialty.

Either way, I've made some super fun cards this month with my design team kit. I kept it simple and came up with some designs I was very happy with. Here's my favorite, a feminine birthday card:

The supplies? Authentique papers (all of them!), May Arts ribbon, a white button, twine, glubers and a printed sentiment.

If you think my simple card making style is for you, then head on over to the gallery and check out the rest of the cards I made this month!

0 comments: