Prints On Canvas

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Amazing Love Mini Album

Hey there! I am back to share with you a mini album I created using the beautiful Authentique Paper : Uncommon collection. I seriously adore the colors. Pretty much into grey lately and I am glad that Uncommon collection has grey. As I was deciding what photos to use, suddenly recall that I actually do not have a wedding album. I have done one but that was entirely black and white. Immediately decided to do another album with my wedding photos. So without further ado, let me share with you what I created and I hope that you like it :)




 Thanks for dropping by and hope you will grab this collection in the store because it is just so stunning... they look so beautiful in real life!

Xoxo Jessy

1 comments:

Dani Cristina said...

Belo.Lindo trabalho!!!Adorei olhar.

Beijos.