Prints On Canvas

Friday, July 15, 2011

Shellye's July Sketch

It's time for a sketch challenge just for you!
I actually created a page first and liked it so much that I designed the sketch around it.  Here is my sample of the sketch using product from Your Scrapbook Stash
 YSS Products Used:
-Girls Paperie Jubilee: Hey Day Patterned Paper
-Girls Paperie Jubliee: Picnic Basket Patterned Paper
-Girls Paperie Jubilee: Resin Blossoms
-Girls Paperie Jubilee: Pennant Pins
-Baker's Twine: orange/white
-Tattered Angels: Butternut Squash Glimmer Mist
Other Supplies from personal stash:
Felt accents, fabric blossoms, Thickers, Bazzill cardstock and computer generated journaling
I like designing my pages using the Rule of Three.  So not only do I challenge you to use the sketch (as-is or flip it/reverse it as desired) but I also encourage you to try the rule of three!  
1-Use at least THREE different patterned papers
2- Use at least three embellishments/elements three times!  (can be a different color, as long as they're the same type of embellie.  i.e. photos, journal strips, brads, buttons, flowers, ribbon, tags, etc.) On mine I used three photos, three journal strips, three resin blossoms and three pennants
3- Use at least three techniques!  On mine I used machine-stitching, inking/distressing and misting.
Have fun!
Shellye

1 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

LOvely sketch and the layout is delightful!