Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sea Lions

Hello there!

Back in May my family and I met a few of my cousins at La Jolla cove to see the sea lions! Due to some changes you can now get really close to the sea lions. This was certainly fun as you could really see their faces and their fun expressions!


I had been wanting very much to use this amazing Odds & Ends paper from Cosmo Cricket. I loved the vintage feel and the colors! Oh my the aqua and red, my favorite combination! Surprisingly, the vintage feel fit right in with those cute little sea lions!

I LOVED using the chalkboard glimmer mist, it is a yummy and soft french vanilla color that goes perfectly with Kraft and the vintage bingo card. It adds just the right amount of depth and shimmer.

Supplies used: cardstock: Bazzill/Patterned paper: Cosmo Cricket/Kraft mini tickets and tags: Maya Road/Glitter Glam and Chalkboard Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels/Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts and Basic Grey (tiny C)/other: twine and vintage bingo card

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layout, thank you for sharing it.

Erica said...

This is lovely Jennie!