Prints On Canvas

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stash Faves - Crate Paper : Neighborhood

When we were given the chance to choose products from the store (yes, Erica is generous that way!), I was excited to see the Crate Paper: Neighborhood collection and immediately knew that I have to grab a few for my July assignments. Let's check out the products from this awesome and fun collection!










I have also designed a layout and a card with this collection ...



Hope you like what you see and remember to head the store to get your share because they are all 25% off now and not that all... you can enter the code: JULY20 for more savings! Who offers such discount?! Only YSS... trust me :)

Xoxo Jessy


1 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

Love the layout! That card it too cute! Crate Paper always has my favorite collections!