Prints On Canvas

Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Sketch Day!

These little greedy hands of mine were able to get a hold of some Basic Grey SWEET THREADS this month and I couldn't help but create a sketch to get my mojo going. And since it is officially my last month as a Design Team member, this would be my last sketch for ya. It has been so much fun doing the Friday sketches for you guys. Hope you have enjoyed it as much as I did!


Here is the Sketch for ya!


Here's my take on the sketch!


SMILE


Here is a close up on some of the details on the page.

Hope you play along with us cuz we LOVE seeing your work.


Don't forget to add your link so you can get the proper credit.


I cant wait to see what you do with the sketch!


Have a great day.


Michelle M.

3 comments:

Karen Bahit said...

Cute Cute Cute!!!! Thank you for sharing all of your talent with the blog, Mich...Hope to get to know you possibly on FB!!! Hoorah!!!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Gorgeous layout! I'll have to try this sketch when I get home from vacation!

Rita said...

My LO
http://scrapperita.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-car.html
thanks for this sketch