Prints On Canvas

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Friday Sketch Day!

Hello Ladies, and welcome to my very first post for Your Scrapbook Stash!
I'm super excited to share the sketch I created this week, along with a cute layout of my nephew.


I find myself continuously making layouts with two photos, so I thought I would step out of my "scrappy" box and make a sketch for three photos! Maybe three photos isn't the biggest leap out of my box, but it's a baby step :)


I used lots of goodies from my kit this month, and had fun mixing and matching manufacturers.
Supplies Used:
Pink Paislee: Patterned Paper, Cardstock Alpha Sticker
Sassafrass Lass: Patterned Paper
October Afternoon: Cardstock Stickers, Buttons, Alpha Sticker, Flashcard
Crate Paper: Chipboard Shapes
Jillibean Soup:Corrugated Alphas (love 'em), Corrugated Banner
Bella Blvd: Number Sticker
Studio Calico: Alpha Stickers
Other: Twine
I'm looking forward to seeing your projects inspired by my very first sketch!
Don't forget to drop by the gallery and upload your creation :)

Thanks so much for joining me this week

XO Kristin

1 comments:

Samantha said...

Ilike the way you covered up the numbers with paper, great way to use this paper!