Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Captured Moment Card

hey hey hey!! what a weekend it's been! I've been out and about & bz as a bumble bee *lol*..But I has lotsa fun nonetheless.. :) I visited my grandparents this weekend and it was lovely! :) I {heart} going back to their place though it makes me really sad to leave them behind when we return to the city..

Anyhoo, my DT Kit arrived last Wednesday and I dived right into it!! that's how eager I was to start creating *lol*....without further ado, here's the lil card I made using the so-very-pretty Girls Paperie Jubilee - Spree Patterned Paper, teamed with Hambly Studios Overlays - Portrait Gallery Black and Crate Paper Portrait - Chipboard Embellishments :)




Materials Used : Ivory Cardstock, Girls Paperie Jubilee - Spree Patterned Paper, Hambly Studios Overlays - Portrait Gallery Black, Crate Paper Portrait - Chipboard Embellishments, Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard - Cardstock Stickers, Ek Success Border Punch, Ranger Distress Ink, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch

Sharm

0 comments: