Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Are you a Party Animal????

This month I got to work with the fun new line by Kaiser Craft called "Party Animal". And it was perfect timing cause my daughter just had her 2nd birthday on May 16th! I have created a TON of projects with this line and want to share some with you!

The first is, of course, a birthday page! But ironically, I did't really use any of the "birthday" images from the patterned papers. The papers I used are mostly tone-on-tone patterns. I wanted to pick up on the yellow and pink in the balloons, so I used these two colors sparingly in the rest of the page to draw your eye around the page.



I also used some lace from the "Girl's Paperie", and some of the packaging from the ribbon for the pink elements on the page.



And here are two quick cards that I made with some of the cute animals. For the cupcakes, I just pleated a strip of paper and aligned it to look like a cupcake wrapper.



Next I did a page that WASN'T birthday themed, but instead used some of the animals, spcifically FROGGIE! :) There is an adorable pack of journaling tags that go with this line and I used them here. The letter stickers are American Crafts and My Little Shoebox.


Lastly (and this is my favorite!), I created this little mini album with all the animals in the line. There is one sheet of paper that has all these little guys on it, and there are 14 different animals.



I cut patterned paper 4x4 to use as my pages, and two 4x4 chipboard pieces for the covers (which I covered with paper). I printed out each animals name in a word document and then printed them onto white cardstock which I cut to 3.5x3.5".

I glued the animals to a 3.5x3.5" piece of white cardstock, too. Then I doodled a line around each piece of white CS and bound everything with my "Bind It All"!










My little one loved looking through these pages!



Thanks for joining me today to share my "wild" side! :0

-Audrey

4 comments:

Shellye McDaniel said...

Adorable!

Erica said...

I LOVE that little animal book.

Bente Fagerberg said...

Audrey, you have done it again! This is just adorable!!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Such a cute book!! tfs I havent anythin like it b4!! :)