Prints On Canvas

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Some issues to address

I wanted to address a few issues this morning.

First, the SSL certificate for our site.  I know a number of you are wondering whats going on.  Our SSL certificate and the Domain name were up for renewal on 8/11/11.  I renewed early so there was no issue with the site.

What I learned was that renewing the SSL certificate early negates the old one.  So instead of being valid until 8/10/11, it expired immediately.  I have our web people working on this issue as we speak.  They are installing the new certificate information.  It takes up to 48 hours for it to replicate.  When you visit the home page of the store, you may receive an error stating it has expired.  While it has, you have nothing to worry about.  The Home Page, Gallery etc are all housed on a different server than the store/shopping cart. The SSL certificate for the store is maintained by our shopping cart company, Qbaroo.  So the important part of the site is safe - the shopping cart.  We hope to have the SSL certificate issue fixed by Monday at the latest.

Second, the Gallery has some issues.  I'm working on that right now.  We are installing some updates and making some changes.  Because of this, we are extending the deadline for the Scraplift Challenge until next Friday 8/5/11.  I understand some of you wanted to upload to our gallery to link it up.  We will update everyone when this issue has been resolved.  This also means the Design Team cannot upload their final projects for the month.  As soon as we get this fixed and they can upload, we'll do our usual gallery recap.

Last - the email.  I understand you are getting an 'inbox is full' message when you email us.  I am also working on this.

Please let me know if you have any questions about any of this.

Erica

0 comments: