Prints On Canvas

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stash Faves: Simple Stories Happy Day Collection

We had so much to share, we've posted twice today!  Scroll down for a Christmas Card inspiration post.  :)

Hi there! It's Yvonne here! :) Are you ready to party???

 Let's party with the Simple Stories Happy Day Collection! :)


This is the first time I'm using Simple Stories and I love how quick pages can be....with all the journal blocks....
And the fun stickers to personalize them...


Here's my super quick two-pager featuring my nephews. :)


The stickers really help to get the pages done quickly.


And there are som many fun elements one can cut out too! :)


 I also made a mini album for a friends's birthday. I covered some cardboard with the patterned paper and decorated with the coordinating stickers and some buttons.


Inked up some cardstock so that she can add some photos to commemorate her birthday.

0 comments: