Prints On Canvas

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Stash Fave's: Echo Parks Apothecary Emporium!


Hello, Hello again!
Today I wanted to share a layout I made with the cute new line Apothecary Emporium from Echo Park.
This line is undoubtedly geared towards Halloween, so I thought I would challenge myself to create something non Halloweenish...and you know what?

It was easy peasy.

All the sheets of paper are double sided, and at least one, if not both sides of each sheet is totally versatile!



I would also like to add that the solid color patterned paper is FABULOUS in this line!
Each sheet is already distressed for you, and is perfect for that grungy feel -- but without the mess.

Uh, hello alpha letters.
I have used the Black & Cream alpha letters on four projects and counting...they are Spooktacular!!



I love me some orange damask with a twist..


and I couldn't leave out this totally rad, orange polka dot paper!


Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll join me next time :)

Kristin

0 comments: