Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

a two page layout with Amy Tangerine!

My newest favorite from CHA Summer '11 so far? That's right -- the Amy Tangerine goodies from American Crafts. Hands down this stuff fits my style perfectly -- it's simple yet playful with great colors!

Once I got my September kit, I knew I had the PERFECT papers for some photos that I love...photos I hadn't scrapped yet because the perfect thing had not come along yet. Enter American Crafts, Amy Tangerine and your scrapbook stash!

What do I have going on here? A better question would be what don't I have going on here?! This layout has it all. Gorgeous patterned papers, my most favorite thickers EVER and self adhesive fabric paper. (I was a little intimidated by the fabric paper -- like what was I going to do with it? I managed to find a lot of things to do with it -- and I'm not a sewer, at all!)
(Click on the photo to see it larger)

If you haven't already gotten ahold of some of my favorite supplies on the planet then head over to the store and fill your cart! After you do that, post your creations in the gallery -- I love to see what you are working on!!



2 comments:

amytangerine said...

love this! thanks for picking it as your fave!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Sweet! I love the colors and elements!