Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

a fun and easy mini album!

Once, I had seen a fun little mini album on Elizabeth Kartchner's blog. I filed it away in my brain for future reference, knowing I would someday want to make one with some adhesive fabric sheets. (Either hers, or now, Amy Tangerine's!)

Well, the time came and with a 4x12 piece of adhesive fabric from Amy Tangerine's new line, a few sheets of patterned paper and a couple of other things (little ribbon and a couple of die cuts) I whipped up a cute and simple mini album!

I love mine, it's full of photos of houses we looked at on our recent house hunting trip. Some of the good, some faves and a couple we weren't so fond of. Glad to have these memories documented in one cute little place!





Fun, right? I assure you it's easy to make, you can buy the necessary supplies at your scrapbook stash and would be a perfect gift if you need something quick! Make sure to upload yours in the gallery!

1 comments:

Nitasha said...

Love this! It's so cute and what a great subject, too!