Prints On Canvas

Friday, October 7, 2011

Double Page Sketch!

I went back to my Scrappin' roots this month and created a two page layout.
It's funny that for years I created only two page layouts, and now I'm lucky to create one two pager per year.

I think I forgot how fabulous two page layouts are, and how many more photos you can include on a two page spread. The sketch I created (albeit badly drawn), was perfect to showcase all my vacation photos of Spokane, Washington.

I used one of my current favorite lines 100 days of Summer by Simple Stories for a summery feel (how cute is that little bicycle sticker!).

Here's the sketch below.
I'd love to see your creations with my sketch, so please be sure to upload your projects to the Your Scrapbook Stash gallery.


Happy Scrappin'

*Kristin*




2 comments:

Miwa said...

Oooh, love this one! Thanks for the 2-pager! :)

Samantha said...

this is fabulous!!