Prints On Canvas

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stash Faves - Fancy Pants Frames


When I saw these frames at CHA I almost passed them by. But the more I thought about them, the more I had to have them!

I'm always trying to find ways to use my scrap supplies to add something to my home. This was one easy way to do it!

The Fancy Pants booth was great and had a MILLION ideas for using them too! They even said they'll be selling replacement acrylic sheets later so you can redecorate easily!

Each frame opens up different possibilities and you can do just about anything to the acrylic sheets! Sew on them, paint them, ink them, stamp them etc. Imagine using Wendys stamp idea on one of the big sheets? You could make a large background!

I've picked up several of these for myself and plan on showing them off in the coming weeks! If you buy some, I'd love to see what you do with them!

0 comments: