Prints On Canvas

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fathers Day Sale, #55 and Birthdays......

We're celebrating Fathers Day with more markdowns and a SALE!!!

Why?  First, because I love my dad.  He invested in this little business for me and helped get it started.  Secondly, because our Scrapbooking Top 50 numbers are great!  I check these every day to see where we are and it took 2 years, but we're on the edge of the Top 50!  Yeah!

This is a big accomplishment.  You don't get here by being an average store.  And you don't get here without your customers!

And as much as I hate celebrating birthdays, I'll tell you a little secret.  Sunday is my Birthday.  32 years ago, on the longest day of the year and the first day of Summer, I was born.

So, to celebrate Me, YOU and Fathers everywhere, we're having a sale!!!

Save 20% off your entire order this weekend.  6/19-6/22.

Enter code DAD2009 during checkout.  All other promotions apply (ie free shipping, Stash cash etc.)  

** International orders must be $250 or more after all discounts have been taken to qualify for the free shipping. ***

In addition to the coupon, we marked down a few more items.

Maya Road Rubons - 25 % off
Maya Road Chipboard - 25% off
Maya Road Stamps - 25% off
Maya Road Sheers - 25% off

Glitz Designs - all 60% off

Hambly - 40-60% off

Graphic 45 - 50% off

Imaginisce - 75% off

Happy Stashing!!!

2 comments:

CK Chai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CK Chai said...

Erica, happy belated birthday to ya!