Prints On Canvas

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

May Guest Designer - Gayle Martin

Last profile on the May Guest Designers before we post the new June designer.  

Gayle Martin


I am a native Floridian and currently live in North Florida.  I am married and have 3 children, two are currently in college.

I started a blog a little over a year ago, and recently started a challenge blog with my friends. We would love for you to visit the site and play along with on a weekly basis. The blog is TheNextStepChallenge.blogspot.com  and our purpose is to show you new techniques and try new ideas. Next week we will start our second month of project and we will be showing you creative ways to repurpose and redesign your scrapbook papers.

 Contests Won/Publications

I have been published in  Somerset Memories and have  projects that will be published this year in  Somerset Memories, Somerset Home and Sew Somerset.

 One product you can't live without.

Beacon Fabric Tack Glue. I use it for everything,it is available at WalMart.

 When are you most creative and why?

  I am a night time person and I work best then probably because I am tired, I can  just create and not over think the process.

 Any other hobbies besides scrapbooking?

Photography, gardening, painting, sewing, porcelain doll making

Describe your style.

Vintage, eclectic, I like to use a variety of stuff, especially things I have aquired. I love old fabrics, jewerly, cards, buttons etc,

 Are you a messy or organized scrapper?

Messy.

 Favorite color combo?

Turquoise, red and black although I am beginning to like orange so it may be changing.

If you could be anywhere right now?

Traveling with my husband

Lone scrapper or scrap in a group?

Lone scrapping is more productive. Although I do scrap in groups but tend to get distracted and accomplish very little.

 3 random things about you.

I went to school for Interior design

My job required I work in an area that is 35 degrees every day

We have six dogs at our house fortunately they all live outside.

 Links to any other galleries you may want to share.



0 comments: