Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Blog Check

So on my blog rounds today, I came across some awesome info on Elle's Blog.

Not only can you win some of her fabulous tags from Ali, but she has a list of holiday paper lines that match her tags.

I will be doing my own version of the December Daily album with Ali Edwards. I will be using some of Elle's Tags, some of the holiday papers we have in the store and a cute album.

And we will be bringing more of Elle's wonderful tags into the store next month. She has a few new designs up her sleeve that we can't wait to get our hands on! We sell a small variety of her tags in the store now and will continue to add to that selection. They are the perfect addition to any layout, mini book or card!

1 comments:

Wendy Kwok said...

woo hoo... loving her tags! bring them in!