Prints On Canvas

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Stash Faves-Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things"

I wanted to share some projects that I made with Fancy Pants It' the Little Things Collection. This collection has the most adorable embellishments and die cuts that accompany the papers. One of my other favorite things were the transparencies that come with it, too.

I made three pages and a mini out of this collection. The color combo is so different and they papers are so versatile and can be used for any theme.

This first page I did I really wanted to use the bright yellow paper against the text background. I added a lot of depth some pop dots.





This 2nd page I tried to focus on other colors in the line, and wanted something that contrasted with my photos a bit. The "tickets" paper is perfect for cutting up and journaling on!


On my last layout I of course had to use the adorable chipboard banner pieces and I also used the transparency as a pocket to hold some of the journaling spots.

Finally, I created a 6x6 mini album use some fabric covered chipboard that I misted for the front and back covers, and then layed the transparency on top. I used an entire pack of journaling spots and the whole sticker sheet, too! I had a lot of photos to get onto the pages! So I will leave you with some photos of the mini! Be sure to check out this line in the store!!!!







2 comments:

Hester said...

lovely layouts, and i really love that minibook!

Hester said...

beautiful layouts and the minialbum is stunning!