Prints On Canvas

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Oh Boy!

April was a Challenge Month for us. The Design Team was only to use pattern paper and if possible nothing else. Well I think I conquered that challenge if I say so myself.


For this LO I wanted my tittle to blend in with my paper cut out embellishments. So you wont know when the tittle start and if you are looking at a page element. I love how it turned out.

Oh Boy!
I cut out the words, stars, circle and arrows from Fancy Pants To the Moon as my embellishments and put them close to the tittle. In fact they are so layered you cant really tell where the tittle starts. I love it.


So I guess my challenge to you is adding your tittle and not making it stand out. Try blending it in on your LO so it is not so obvious. Hope you guys have fun creating.


Michelle M.

1 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

Lovely layout Michelle.I agree that it was quite a challenge...But all did well I think!! Tfs!!