We're looking for 6 girls (3 International and 3 from North America) for the second half of the 2011 calendar year.
So do you want to design for us? We're looking for 6 fresh faces to join us!
The Search begins now. Read below to find out what you need to do to apply for the team. Please make sure you include everything required in your entry. Deadline to apply is June 15th, 2011 Midnight PST.
Email admin (at) yourscrapbookstash.com with the following:
1. Full Name
2. Country of residence
3. Favorite manufacturers
4. Blog Address
5. Websites/Online communities you are involved with
6. Are you currently on any design teams? Does your other team allow you to be on this team at the same time?
7. Why do you want to design for us? What sets your work apart from everyone else?
8.How long have you been scrapping?
(please note: we will accept people that design for other stores, manufacturers etc. These are just generic questions to help us get to know you better.).
You will also need to attach 3 layouts, 1 card and 1 altered project to the email. Please list the items/techniques that you used. These items do NOT need to be items we sell and can be from any manufacturer. Altered project can be a mini album or altered art.
Your emails should contain all of the above information.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions.
Duties as a 2011 Stash Designer:
1. Must be able to complete a minimum of 5 layouts/cards and 1 altered project each month.
2. Be able to upload projects by the deadlines each month. (15th and 30th/31st)
3. Write articles on tips, techniques or anything scrapbook related each month for the blog and/or Facebook. You will also need to create sketches for the Friday blog posts.
4. Praise customers layouts in the customer gallery.
5. Participate in challenges, sketches etc.
6. Internationals are encouraged to enter.
7. Advertise and promote the store.
1. You receive store credit for all of the projects you upload each month. (25 points for each layout and card and 50 points for each altered project and mini album.)
2. You also receive a discount for shopping in the store. Any items you purchase will be shipped free with your kit.
3. Term lasts 6 months. January - June and July - December.
4. Once you have been chosen, we will email you the full details, exact discounts and duties.
Good luck and we can't wait to see everyone's work!