Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fabulous Darling!

Here's a lil something different from muah, Michelle M.

I had such a great time playing with the Posh collection from Teresa Collins that I went a lil over board. We are talking about dimension, dimension...dimension.


So I will be honest and will admit I am a simple card maker. I am not the best at it. But this month I don't really know what got into me, but let me tell you the diva came out girls! I am so proud. So I challenge you to get out of the box and create something different with me.


My challenge is for you to take out your EMBOSSING FOLDERS and use them on your cards. You don't have one! No problem create them using stencils and dry emboss them. Better yet go to our fabulous store and buy one to try it out. It doesnt matter what you use just give me some dimension. :)





This card looks complicated and hard. BUT it's not, it was so simple and fast. If I can do it you can too. HONEST!


Hope you guys enjoyed my post today and try it out for yourself. I love seeing what you guys do so don't forget to share it with us.


Have a Fabulous day!


Michelle M.

0 comments: