Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Scrappy Tips

Hello Creative People!! I hope you have been creating at your end. Today I'd like to share with you 3 of my personal fav tips...

Created this layout using the beautiful Fancy pants - Wishful Thinking collection! This collection has soft and pastel colors and definitely perfect for lil girls and for baby themes too! Remember to check it out at the store :)

Scrappy tips:
1. One of my all-time fav tip is to distress the edges and give it a tear! Fold the tears will give you effect like the above pic.

2. Lately one of my current fave these days is to use Jenni Bowlin Paint Dabber to add color to the edges! We have tons of colors in the store.

3. Another tip, try crumpling your papers. It gives the nice shabby-vintage look to it too.

Hope you will try these tips and do share with us at the gallery!
Xoxo Jessy

0 comments: