Prints On Canvas

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Stash Faves

Fun, inspiring, artistic, very easy to use, gorgeous, perfection are some of the words I can describe how amazing this collection is. It will create itself! No need to think too much, just layer those papers and embellishments and you'll get an outstanding project.

Just look at this:

(photos from CratePaper.com)
This collection by Crate Paper is definitely a MUST-HAVE to all crafters and scrapbookers. Check out YSS Online Store because we carry this amazing collection! I have everything of this collection and I encourage you to get yours now!!!!

Here are some layouts that I made using this line:

NEPHEW

PLAY
Thanks for dropping by!
LG

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable. Not my normal color combination but it works so well with your photo's. I may have to pick some up:)

Valerie Bishop said...

This is my favorite line this season from Crate Paper!! Love your layouts!!

Scrapamum said...

Love this line and those layouts are gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

I {heart} Crate Paper, and you rocked it! Love the colors of this line. Your pages are loaded with luscious layering! Love them!

Taj White said...

stunning projects LG. You know you rock girl!