Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Make a Tea Toter With Me!

Last week, as I was blog hoppping, I came across something fun from Lolly Chessie. She had this fun little template for a Tea Toter (definition: A thing the totes (carries) tea), and I just had to give it a try. I used the October Afternoon Fly A Kite collection that came in my DT box, and made this:


How cute is that? I can just see leaving that as a welcome gift for a new neighbor, or handing them out at the local nursing home, or leaving one on the desk of a co-worker. They would also work perfectly to hold gift cards, they are just the right size. So many possibilities!

I know you are anxious to make one yourself, so head over to Lolly's blog, where she has graciously posted the free pattern in THIS POST. Then head to the YSS store to get your own October Afternoon paper (you don't want to miss out on this line for summer!).

Upload your creations to the new gallery this month for a chance to be chosen as the Feature Member for August! Feature members are chosen directly from the Users Gallery, so fill your gallery up for a chance to be picked.

Thanks for coming by, and a special thanks to Lolly for the awesome pattern!
~Alyssa~

5 comments:

april said...

This is way too cute! I am sure to make some this week!! TFS!

Scrapamum said...

soooo cute! Love the OA you used!

Valerie Bishop said...

How cute is this??? I need to make some for my mom who likes to take teabags along when she's traveling!! TFS!

Keri said...

This is darling, Alyssa...thanks for the tutorial link and for your adorable example!

Erica said...

I have so many pieces of leftover stash that would work for this. I may be doing some of these for stocking stuffers this year!