Prints On Canvas

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Me, oh, Maya!

I have just recently discovered my love for all things chipboard. I will confess that I have many pieces lying around my scrap room, just waiting for me to show them a little creative love.... but until recently, I have done nothing with them. Why, I haven't a clue.

They can be painted, crackled, inked, and distressed. They can be covered in paper,and mod-podged under paper for added detail and dimension. They are incredibly simple, amazing, creative embellishments.

In the Your Scrapbook Stash store I have found many chipboard items that I want, and here are a few of my faves, waiting in my current shopping cart to be purchased.

(Maya Road Chipboard Keychain - Nature)
(Maya Road Chipboard Keychain - Tags)
(Maya Road Chipboard Keychain - Dinos)
And this last one.... I ADORE!! I cannot wait to get my hands on this.
(Maya Road Chipboard Album - Birdcage)
What interesting things have you done with your chipboard lately? What? You don't have any chipboard? You had better go on over to the store... these are all ON SALE RIGHT NOW!!

xx Heidi

0 comments: