Prints On Canvas

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Sketch

It's Friday, so let's get a little sketchy!! Here is one that I made for you all, using Photoshop Elements.
(I adore this program!)


I hope you like it, it has been quite sometime since I have created a sketch!
And here is my layout... I used Graphic 45's A Proper Gentleman and Honey Thickers from my DT box, both which I LOVE.



Complimented by an old beaded necklace of mine, and some Prima goodness, I love how I was able to pretty up the manly collection. These gorgeous papers are in stock now, so go get your hands on them and get scrapping!

xx Heidi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I'm going to have to try this one. Great job on the sketch.

Krystle said...

Your layout is STUNNING!

Scrapamum said...

Love that sketch and that LO is fabulous!!!

Miss Mary said...

Heidi..this is beautiful!

Tinkerbell said...

The layout is so elegant and timeless ! I really want to get those pps now ! Thank you for the inspiration!

Keely Livings said...

Fabulous layout, Heidi! Love that sketch.