I have a couple of challenges for you and you'll have until next Friday to get them done. I even have prizes for those of you who can't follow along with the challenges.
Create a layout/card based on one of the many sketches we've posted. You can find these in the Sketch Gallery.
Scraplift a Design Team Member. You can view their amazing work HERE.
Clean your scrap space! Post photos on your blog, Flickr or other online photo account. You MUST post before and after photos.
Create a layout based on a song. Use words from that song in your title or journaling.
Create a Then/Now layout. Scrapbook a photo of you, your spouse, your dog, kids etc. An old photo with a new photo.
- All layouts/cards must be posted by midnight May 7th, 2010. You must upload them to the User Gallery and then link them up to Mr. Linky at the bottom of this post. The only exception to this rule is the photo challenge. if you want to upload them to the User Gallery you can. These photos can be posted anywhere online as long as there are before/after photos.
- If you do the sketch challenge, you MUST use one of our sketches. Do not use a sketch from another source.
- One winner will be chosen from each Challenge and will receive a prize pack and Gift Certificate to the store.
- Please email any questions to admin (at) yourscrapbookstash (dot) com.
- To use Mr. Linky - Enter your name and the URL to where your layout is hosted. If it is in our User Gallery, you need to click on the layout/card and then copy and paste the link here. If it is hosted elsewhere, you will need to do the same. Just copy the FULL URL into the link area.
And just because we love everyone, this is your chance to win some of the other smaller prizes we have to give away. You can leave us a comment on this post for a chance to win. Tell us what you're doing for National Scrapbook Day/Weekend. Are you going to a crop? Staying home and scrapping with friends? Alone?
We'll pick 5 winners on Monday using a Random Number Generator.