Friday, April 30, 2010

TGIF Sketch!!!

It's sketch time once again and I made a sketch just for YourScrapbookStash readers!

My example:

Just to make this different, I did a 8.5 x 11 layout using the gorgeous My Minds Eye Love Stories line available at YSS Online Store. I love how the pattern was printed over the kraft background paper. So trendy!

Enjoy! And remember: Get chosen as the Guest Designer for the month! Upload your creation at our USER GALLERY. Each month, we will highlight one customer. Our Design Team will choose one person from the gallery and they will be on the SPOTLIGHT. Each member of the DT will have a chance to 'scraplift' one of your layouts or ideas from the gallery. User will receive a Gift Certificate worth $10.00 to the store for being the Featured Member.

We can't wait to see your creation using this sketch!!!

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Fun Fun and Happy national scrap day all of you!

Wendy Kwok said...

gorgeous sketch and I love your LO.
I did one on Friday itself, right after you posted. Thanks for the inspiration!

Dorcas YHJ said...

here's my take on this sketch.

http://dorcasyhj.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunday-is-over-soon.html

xoxo,
dorcas

Miwa said...

I used this sketch for NSD challenge #1. I liked the different size! Here's my take:

http://www.yourscrapbookstash.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=507&pos=13