Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Tip

I know last week Alyssa touched on adding that little something more to your layouts after you are done. I too know how this is. I will finish the layout then step back and think to myself that it needs more. When this happens a common thing I turn to is my VersaMark ink and acrylic stamps. Find lots of great styles here at Your Scrapbook Stash store.

This is an easy technique to do after your layout is here since the Versamark ink is only is a watermark ink. If you get a little extra where you don't want it then it's not that big of a deal since it's not as noticeable as pigment inks. I love to stamps circles or swirls on the background. Can you tell?

Or on this page I used a leaf stamp from my flower set to add some leaves to these hand stitched stems.

I hope you give this a try on your next page or card! And don't forget to check out all the great stamps in the store...lots of them on sale!

0 comments: