Thursday, May 13, 2010

April Featured Member

Last month our featured member from the User Gallery was Sunflower_smurf. She has some amazing pages in her gallery and I love her use of patterned paper and bright colors! I love how she can incorporate so many fun elements on her pages but still make the photos pop! Absolutely amazing! Make sure to check out her gallery for some awesome inspiration! Here are few of my favorite pages of hers:

I had a great time going through her gallery trying to decide which layout to scraplift. If I get the chance I hope to do more. Here are the design teams scraplifts from April.

Carrie:Alyssa:April:Lady Grace:Liz:Wendy:
Thanks for looking and we hope you upload your layouts to the gallery for the chance to be our next featured member and to win some Stash cash!

0 comments: