Saturday, May 8, 2010

May Guest Designer - Piradee Talvanna


Hi everyone and a little bit about me... Well I'm currently working in Singapore with my hubby of almost 2 years (3 more months to go before our 2nd year anniversary), however, I am originally from Bangkok, Thailand and have been in Singapore since our marriage (we figured it was best to meet half way as I'm from Thailand and he's from Belgium).


2. How long have you been scrapping?

I've been scrapping for a little over 2 years now, but really got into it when I relocated to Singapore (from Thailand) for work mid-2008; it just so happen that I got an apartment next door to one and so couldn't resist spending all my time there and becoming addicted to this hobby.


3. Favorite manufacturers?

American Crafts, Lily Bee and Collage Press


4. Products you can't live without?

Pattern papers (as this is usually the source of my inspirations), cardstock, mist, flowers, punches and thickers!


5. Messy or organized scrapper?

Would say that I'm an organized scrapper - love the clean lines.


6. Do you have a scrap room? Closet? Corner?

As much as I wish that I had my own scrapbooking room... my space is pretty much the little table and the area around it in our living room, but in a way, I can watch TV and also bug my hubby as I scrap. Also given that I am more of a hoarder than a scrapper, I have totally filled our storage room with all my yummy goodies and just super excited about my latest organizer... a clip it up... finally I can see what I've hoarded.





7. 3 other scrappers/crafters that you follow. Please include links to their blogs.

Julie Bonner

Jill Sprott

Jana Eubank

... and it's truly accidental that everyone's name starts with "J"


8. 3 random things about you

I had worked as a chemical engineer for a few months before switching over to IT consulting (which I have been doing for the last 10 years). I must have visited over 20 cities and countries in Europe when I was working there for about 2.5 years. And I have over 60 cute little pomeranians running around back home in Thailand.


9. Do you have any other hobbies?

Well there is shopping, eating out, and sleeping; if those qualify. I also have a dog kennel (thus the 60+ doggies) and every now and then (and when I'm back in Thailand) I would be standing on the side line cheering on my dogs as they compete.


10. If you could be anywhere right now where would you be?

Anywhere... I would love to be back in Tuscany, sitting on the hill top in one of the small towns and sipping on wine

And a very big thanks to Erica and YourScrapbookStash for this wonderful opportunity to guest design this month. Thanks everyone!


Link to Piradee's Blog

Link to her Stash Gallery

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Can't wait to see your stuff!