Thursday, November 17, 2011

Old&New

I love to play with mists. I don't think I go crazy or get too messy, but I love using them! So, when I started planning this page in my head, I knew I had to mix my Glitz and Maya Road goodies with my new Studio Calico mists (also from yourscrapbookstash!) and mask.

The Dance in Sunshine papers were perfect for the look I was going for, as were the autumn mini pieces from Maya Road. After I misted with Custard around the ampersand mask I went to work assembling the page. Then, I misted the chipboard pieces with custard, dewey and overdue. Once those were dry -- CALICO SHINE. I need about 10 more bottles of this stuff because it's amazing.

All in all, a lot of fun playing with mists and a page I am happy with!

Pick up these fun products in the store today!





0 comments: