Prints On Canvas

Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Sketch

Here is a sketch that I whipped up for you for this Friday!!!! Generally, I hand draw my sketches first, then do my page, then go back and make a digital sketch. Sometimes they are all exactly the same, and sometimes there are some variations from one to the next!



You could adjust this sketch to fit your photos by using two or three smaller photos instead of one big one.

I used some of the new Fancy Pants "It's the Little Things" collection for this page. I just LOVE the colors in this line. There are some awesome flocked transparencies that go with these papers, which you can see on my page (the crosshatched dots).



Can't wait to see how you use this sketch! Link up your creations here so we can see!

3 comments:

Carly said...

Very cool sketch and completely adore your LO Audrey! She's growing so fast! :)

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is stunning Audrey! very well done indeed! Such a darling photograph!!

chenguna said...

Beautiful!