Prints On Canvas

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Stash Faves: Tiny Alphas Edition

My first love is paper. I hoard it.

My second love - alphabets. Stickers. Chipboard. Diecut.

I'm addicted to the various colors, styles and sizes offered. Almost every company releases a sheet of alphas with their lines so its easy to grab those when you're shopping.

Lately, I've been turning to the My Little Shoebox Tiny Alphas to help me journal. (I loathe my handwriting.) They are so easy to use. I add dates to my pages. And they fit on most journaling tags.
They are the perfect size for mini books and cards (which I hardly make).

How can you resist when they come in colors like:

Peppermint Stick
Chocolate Cake

Seaside

Lemon Pie

Lollipop

Limeade
There are over 30 colors to choose from.

Other companies offer other tiny alpha options like:

October Afternoon

Echo Park

Cosmo Cricket

Crate Paper

0 comments: