Prints On Canvas

Friday, April 15, 2011

'Sisters'

Hi there, Laurel here with my first sketch post. I am not very good at creating sketches, but I love to create with them! I borrowed a sketch from Liz at The Scrappiest, she has the best sketches, always so open for interpretation.

Here is the sketch:


For my layout I used the new Webster's Pages Yacht Club papers. Not a lot of other embellishments on this one, ie no chipboard and such. I really wanted to stretch the papers and see what I could do. I did some fussy cutting (this line is great for that) and layering with foam squares. The only embellishment I added is the twine and some letter stickers, everything else is paper.
I would love to see what you do with this sketch, be sure to upload into our gallery. I also challenge you to limit your embellishements and see what you can do with just paper.

1 comments:

Bente Fagerberg said...

A sweet layout about their beautiful friendship. Well done!