Prints On Canvas

Monday, January 17, 2011

Meet Lynnette Davis!

Another fabulous new Stash Girl!

I’m Lynnette and I’m from Texas.

I'm the kind of girl who can turn my stash into treasured works of art. I often make-do with what I have in my scrapbook stash when working on layouts. It challenges me and I loved being challenged. I have been scrapbooking since the 1900's. 1999 to be exact. And I will continue on with this self-expression for many more years to come. I am very passionate about photography as well and have been taking pictures ever since I can remember. I guess it's no question why scrapbooking fell into my lap and why I've enjoyed it so much. Scrapbooking and photographs go hand in hand. As does my love for Interior Decorating.
One reason why I don't get manicures....I've got ink on my hands more often than not. :-) I use ink on just about all of my work.

When are you most creative and why? I am most creative when a photograph sparks my interest.

Describe your style: For as long as I have been scrapbooking I can't say that I have one set style. I'm forever changing it up, forever evolving and I think I can honestly say that I've tried them all.

Do you have a craft corner, closet or room? With the collection of stuff I've endured over the years, practicality allows me to have a whole room to myself. :-)

Is that spot messy or clean? Depending on if there's company or not you will very rarely see my floor. However, I think that will change with this new year and new house we're about to move into.

3 random things about you
I gave birth naturally 4 times because I'm afraid of needles, yet I have 5 tattoos.
I was born and raised in Hawaii but I'm not a fan of seafood.
And I am very competitive but I usually only compete with myself

3 other scrappers/crafters that you admire 

0 comments: