Prints On Canvas

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Technique Tuesday

Have you seen the Tim Holtz embossing folders by Sizzix? The texture on these are fantastic.

I ran a white 4x6 cardstock through the Regal Flourish folder, using my Big Shot.

 
You can use the embossed paper as is. Or you can lightly swipe ink over the raised embossed surfaces to add colour and more emphasis. Here I used Rangers distress ink in Spun Sugar, a light pink.



And this is what the embossed paper looks like on my card:


I used Basic Grey's new Curio collection on this card.
A close-up:



YSS has several Sizzix embossing folders in stock now. Really fun Christmas ones too, which are perfect for the season. Basic Grey's Curio collection is also available, as are the Rangers distress inks I used on my card.

Have fun playing with your embossing folders. :)

Sue