Thursday, February 25, 2010

Stash Faves

One of my favorite things in the store are the Elle's Studio tags! I love them! Every time I make an order I make sure to get a few more to add to my collection. They are great for pages, cards and mini books and a great scrapbook item to bring along with you to a crop when you wouldn't have a computer to do your journaling. I also love the handmade look they add to you pages. Check out all the great types in the store today!

Here are a few examples of my favorite ways to use Elle's tags! Check out more great ideas on her blog.

On mini books:

On Scrapbook pages:

On cards:

Also right now there is a special on Elle's Studio Tags - Buy any 3 sets of tags from her NEW line and receive a free set. (We choose the free set. Limit 5 FREE sets.)

1 comments:

LG said...

those are lovely. i must get some now! Thanks for the inspiration