Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gallery Recap and Februarys Guest Designer


First, here is the January Gallery Recap. I could have made a slideshow using EVERY idea from the Design Team this month. As it is, there are 60 photos featured! Thats the most ever!

The Slideshow will be up all month long but you can always visit their individual galleries to see what products they used and get close up pictures of the amazing details on their pages.

Speaking of amazing details, that brings me to the Guest Designer for February. I guess its about time I posted about her! Its been one crazy month with CHA Supershows, CHA Trade Shows and the flood of new products last week. I've been busy filling orders and trying to keep up with it all!

February Guest Designer - Laura Craigie

I've been married for almost 6 yrs to my handsome hubby. We've been together for 10 yrs now. Wow, does time fly! :) We have 2 little boys, Isaiah (5) and Griffin (nearly 3). They keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm fortunate enough to be a stay at home mom to them.

Messy or organized scrapper?
- Oh how I wish I could say organized....but I'm terribly unorganized at the moment. Although we are in the middle of redoing our middle floor which is one open room with the kids playroom and my scrap corner. I have every good intention of switching over to a clean and organized space. I hope to have pictures in the next week or two. :)

Favorite product?
- Well, I'm going to have to say chipboard. I love love love how versatile and different it can be, A very close second is tags & labels.

Favorite Manufacturer?
- Well this is an easy one! :) Cosmo Cricket, who I am so incredibly blessed to design for. My next favourites are October Afternoon and American Crafts.

3 other scrappers/crafters that you follow.

When are you most creative and why?
- Usually mid-day which is of course the worst time of day to scrap with 2 boys. ;) But I get most of my work done in the evenings when my kids are asleep and I turn on some good music or pop in a Jane Austin or period romance movie. I rotate through my collection, I'm just a wee bit obsessed.

3 Random things....
-1 I'm 28 and I still don't know how to drive. I have a huge phobia and I'm often the butt of many jokes and prodding in my family but so far I've managed to avoid learning how.

-2 I love Bubble Tea and often beg my husband to drive a long way just to get it for me. :)

-3 We split a house with my parents which has its down sides but many perks. Once the kids are in bed, we often sneak out and go see movies in the theater. Its become 'our thing' and I get antsy if we go too long between flicks.

Laura is a card maker and her cards are so detailed and fun. Check out her gallery later in the month to see what she's created.

0 comments: