Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Stash Faves

Seeing is believing................ I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the store has Teresa Collins "Welcome Home" collection.

See this gorgeous CHA booth:


Double sided papers



Look at this door... so cute!


And those frames... lovely!


They have transparency too!


And chipboard die cuts!
And 1 last fave: American Crafts Precision Pens.
These pens are highly recommended by Ali Edwards in one of her blog post. I bought and tried it.
Really good! It comes in a variety of tips. I like that YSS sells them individually. You can choose the tip size you like! We have stock of black and brown ones! Grab some now!

Hop over to the store now!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thanks Wendy! We also have the other 3 collections from Teresa Collins - Bebe Boy, Bebe Girl and Mr&Mrs.

I'm uploading pictures and descriptions now!

Carrie said...

I love using the precision pens too and lots of new stuff from Theresa collins.