Prints On Canvas

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Stash Faves

Hi, Mandy here I am taking over the Thursday Stash faves post for the next few weeks.Lets have some fun and see what I can find for you all.As I was searching what to focus on for this post today I found something that caught my eye they are small, beautiful, and they flutter. Yep Butterflies everywhere I saw alot of layouts in the galley with butterflies little ones, big ones, one here and one there or a whole group in flight on a layout. They seem to be a fav of everyone lately!I went to the store to search for some butterflies and found the following I don't know about you but I'm going to add a few of these to my next shopping cart at the Stash. You find can more Butterflies HERE & HERE in the store.

Maya Road Chipboard Key Chain- Butterfly Coaster
Making Memories Just Chillin Girl-Orange Butterfly Twill

Jenni Bowlin Chipboard Butterflies

Maya Roads Butterflies Rubons

Graphic 45 Botanicabella- Ode to the Butterfly

Have a wonderful day!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Love all these butterflies!