Prints On Canvas

Thursday, April 2, 2009

New Product Alert!

Since I have a boy, I usually snap up any papers geared towards boys. I know a lot of you do the same.

So, when I saw the new Just Chillin' line from Making Memories, my mouth dropped. Not to mention they had guitars in this set! Guitars!! My husband is a guitar junkie (yes, he has a guitar 'stash') so of course we're teaching the little man to play guitar.

On to the good stuff! They coordinated this line for both boys AND girls. Glitter for the girls and foil for the boys. So many great papers in this set - you'll find something you just can't live without!

I'm almost done entering the product so you can shop and I'll be back later to upload pictures. You can see the CHA pictures in the MM Gallery.

Enjoy!

Oh, almost forgot - along with this order, we managed to get some really cool 'vintage' Making Memories papers. An older release of theirs but one I still love to hoard. Their Ledger Papers. We have just a few of these in stock so if you love the ledger paper look, grab them while they're still here!

0 comments: