Prints On Canvas

Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Product and some announcements

Happy Sunday everyone!  My parents took my son to New York with them this week so I am baby free for 8 days!  I wish I could say I was enjoying it, but so far, I miss him.  I miss him bugging me while I fill orders.  I miss the fact that he isn't here to pull my mouse out of the PC so I can't reply to emails.  And its quiet.  No one giggling or playing with the dog.

I wish I could say I was being productive.  I'm trying.  Really I am.

Anyway, on to the new product.  I saved my favorite Cosmo Cricket line from CHA for last.  The Snorkel Line.  I already hoarded a few sheets of this line for myself and started working on a mini album for my dad.  He likes the mini albums for his desk at work.  When he gets bored or frustrated, he likes to look at them.  And trust me, he's been frustrated lately.  
Beach Towel
BEACH TOWEL
School's Out
SCHOOL'S OUT

Current
CURRENT
Boardwalk
BOARDWALK
Umbrellas
UMBRELLAS
Carbonation
CARBONATION
Snorkel Ribbon
SNORKEL RIBBON

Snorkel Paper Crafting Kit
SNORKEL PAPER CRAFTING KIT
Snorkel Borders
SNORKEL BORDERS
Snorkel Stickers
SNORKEL STICKERS

Snorkel Elements
SNORKEL ELEMENTS

So I created an album for him that will get added on to over the summer.  I started out with some recent photos from our backyard fun a few weeks ago. The weather has been pretty warm here lately so we've been able to use the little pool a lot.  I left enough blank pages in this album to add photos as the summer progresses.  You can see more pages here.
Next week is going to be pretty exciting around here.  More details on that later.  

Right now, some contests.

We have a Prima contest running now.  Make sure you visit the Gallery or the new Scrapbook Calls (formerly Pub Calls blog) to get all of the information.

Lily Bee Designs.  We should have our order from LB this week.  They are running a small contest and the winner will be their July Guest Designer!  How fun!  When they sent me the email for their new paper lines, I immediately had to have their diecut papers.  Unlike the other paper lines, these measure smaller and you get 4 different shapes on one sheet of 12x12 paper.  I can't wait for these to come in.

Guest Design Search for May/June - make sure you get your projects uploaded this week.  I will be making my decision early.  I'm leaving on vacation and won't be here on the 30th to chose the winner, so I'm picking them on the 26th.  This ensures that the winner will get their product to work with on time. 

1 comments:

Carrie said...

Love Love Love that snorkel line!~