Prints On Canvas

Friday, August 20, 2010

Another Friday! Yeah!


It's Friday!! It's also my daughter's 5th birthday. HOW in the WORLD does 5 years go by so quickly? I remember scrapping with her in the baby carrier near my feet, and it seems like yesterday.

Anyway, I finally did it... I learned to create a sketch in Photoshop Elements. So, here is my first ever photoshop created sketch... exclusively for you!

Yes, I admit it, the photo is totally staged. I begged my son to peek through the leaves so I could take a photo. But it was worth it, and I am not apologetic at all! So cute...
I used BasicGrey's Oliver collection, some Maya Mist, and Tim Holtz' Tissue Tape for this layout, and it's all in the STORE right now!

Don't forget to upload your take on the sketch to our gallery for a chance to be chosen as next month's feature member! :)

~Alyssa~


2 comments:

April said...

Love what you did with the sketch, Alyssa! Love your fun lo!

Heidi Kelley said...

Cute, Alyssa!